ServicePoint and ServiceTelephone
The Campus-Center is closed for personal customer traffic until further notice. Please use our offer of information and advising online or call us.
The Service Point and the Service Telephone provide assistance to prospective and new students visiting Campus Center or using the hotline of the Services for Students and the Center for Academic Advising and Psychological Counseling.
Our student assistants welcome all questions and, drawing upon their own experiences at Universität Hamburg, can help you find your bearings.
We can provide you with introductory information on applications, admissions, and degree programs (details of services below). More complex issues that cannot be resolved at the ServicePoint or via the ServiceTelephone will be referred to the respective member of staff in the Campus Center.
Service Point: What we do
- Provide general information about Campus Center and Universität Hamburg.
- Provide introductory information and distribute information brochures on applications, admissions, and degree programs.
- Review queries and refer these to respective members of staff in the Services for Students and the Center for Academic Advising and Psychlogical Counseling (ticket system).
- Accept documents (applications, applications, and enrollment documents).
- Process changes of address and/or name.
- Provide official stamps for certificates and train tickets (Deutsche Bahn).
- Issue undeliverable semester documents.
Service Telephone: What we do
- Provide information about Campus Center services and other organizational units at Universität Hamburg
- Provide introductory information on:
Applications and admissions:
- Degree programs at Universität Hamburg
- Organization of bachelor's degree programs
- Application and admission periods
- Online applications
- Application requirements
- Admission procedure
- Application and admission documents
- Semester re-enrollment
- Semester documnets
- Semester contribution
- Academic leave
- Change of degree program
All other queries are processed by specialist services:
- Printouts of new semester documents (Student Affairs Team)
- Issue of withdrawal documents and other certificates (Student Affairs Team)
- Verification of application and enrollment application documents (Application and Admissions Team)