Currently, we assume that we will offer courses with a mixed model, i.e. some courses will be taught in presence, some online and some as hybrid courses with general online classes but individual sessions in the classroom. Please pay attention to the information in regards to the format for your desired course.
Please note: Proof of level of proficiency is required when registering for courses.
You can prove your proficiency level:
· By submitting standardized certificates (e.g. Goethe-Zertifikat, Telc or TestDaF etc.), in case they already have been obtained (e.g. by passing tests in your country of origin). Students who already have obtained such a certificate can submit a scan (PDF/Jpeg) together with matriculation number and name to our office (https://www.uni-hamburg.de/sprachenzentrum/daf/daf-bereich/kontaktseite/kontaktformular-daf.html).
· By taking part in a level placement test to determine your proficiency level. These tests are for those students who have not yet obtained some kind of above mentioned level certificate. You will find information regarding the time and place of level placement test by clicking placement/registration on our homepage.
Registration for regular semester courses:
· Registration via STiNE during registration periods:
1. period: Mo, 01.09.21, 09:00 - Thu, 16.09.21, 13:00 (free contingent places will be assigned randomely)
Please note the post-registration phase for courses in STiNE: Mo, 27.09.21, 09:00 - Thu, 30.09.21, 13:00
2. period: Mo, 11.10.21, 09:00 – Thu, 21.10.21, 13:00 (rest of places will be assigned in order of registration (first-come-first served))
· PhD students and visiting scientists without STiNE access: Registration via contact form on our homepage. Please state your name, first name and, if available, matriculation number together with course number and name of the courses you wish to take.
Registration for intensive courses:
· Students with STiNE account: Registration via STiNE.
· Exchange students whithout STiNE access: Registration via special link. You will receive the registration link from your student coordinators.
PhD students and visiting scientists without STiNE access: Registration via contact form on our homepage. Please state your name, first name and, if available, matriculation number together with course number and name of the courses you wish to take.