1. Submit Proof of Language Proficiency
In order to register for courses, you are required to submit proof of your CEFR German language proficiency level.
There are two possibilities for submission of your proof of proficiency:
· You take the placement test at Sprachenzentrum. The placement test can be taken online on the virtual platform OpenOlat. You find more information and instructions how to take the test here.
· You have already obtained a standardized certificate (e.g. Goethe-Institut-Zertifikat, TestDaF, Telc etc.)? Then please send a PDF scan of your certificate using our contact form or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Online course registration via STINE
Course registration is only possible once proof of level proficiency is submitted (see point 1. above).
Register for desired courses via STiNE.
· You find our courses in the course catalogue in STiNE following this path: Extracurricular courses ► Semester ► University Language Center (SZ) ►Deutsch als Fremdsprache
It is impossible to register via STiNE (e.g. in case you have not received your STiNE password or documents yet)? Then please register via our contact form.
· State your name, matriculation number, titles and numbers of your desired course(s) and the reason why you were not able to register via STiNE.
· You will then be registered manually.
3. Course Participation
Once the courses appear in your course list in your STiNE study account, your registration was successful.
You will then receive further information concerning course details, digital platforms, passwords etc. from your course instructors prior to the start of your courses.