Photo: UHH / Wohlfahrt


How do I get the one-time payment of EUR 200 for students?

All students who reside in and are enrolled at a university in Germany as of 1 December 2022, receive a one-off payment of EUR 200 from the federal government to help cover the costs of heating, electricity, and food.

No matter how long you were enrolled prior to 1 December 2022 or even if you have since finished or quit your studies after this date: You are entitled to the payment of EUR 200.

You have until 30 September 2023 to apply.

All important information.

Do you have questions about applying to study?

Contact the Campus Center for any questions about applying to Universität Hamburg: Contact Form for International Students.