EU research management
You would like to submit an application to the EU's Horizon 2020 program and need some assistance?
We can support you throughout the application phase. If your application is accepted, Section 45 subsequently handles the financial details of the project following a review of relevant legal contracts.
- advising on EU framework programs (currently FP 7, as of 2014 HORIZON 2020), on matters such as:
- information on concrete application rounds
- information sessions on EU research funding opportunities
- assistance during the application process, for example:
- clarification of formal requirements, assistance with electronic registration in the Participant Portal, filling in Part A, acquiring host commitment letters for ERC applications
- editing content section of application (Part B)
- budget advising and planning
- legal examiniation of Grant Agreements and consortial contracts in relation to EU projects.
- funding distribution from EU funds / BWF funds for preparing applications.
PIC of Universität Hamburg in the EU database: 999905101 (UHAM)