EU research management
You would like to submit an application to the EU's Research Framework Program and need some assistance?
We can support you throughout the application phase. If your application is accepted, Section 75 subsequently handles the financial details of the project following a review of relevant legal contracts.
- advising on EU framework programs, on matters such as:
- information on specific calls which meet your research interest
- information days and workshops on EU research funding opportunities
- assistance during the application process, for example:
- clarification of formal requirements, assistance with electronic registration in the “Funding and Tenders Portal”, filling in Part A, acquiring host commitment letters for ERC applications
- editing the content section of your application (Part B)
- budget advising and planning
- legal examiniation of Grant Agreements and Consortium Agreements in relation to EU projects.
- support from “EU funds” for preparing applications or participation at ERC interview trainings.
- All current calls in the EU's Research Framework Program are published in the Funding and Tenders Portal of the EU Commission.
- In addition to the EU advisors, the network of National Contact Points advises on the individual funding lines in Horizon 2020. (in german only).
- An overview of all calls (EU, BMBF, DFG, research foundations, etc.) is available on the information service FIT—Information Service for Research, International Affairs, and Knowledge Transfer, which allows you to select programs relevant to your project.
- Register your EU research project with your faculty so that the required resources can be put aside. Use the External Funding Notification Form (PDF).
- Stabi's Open Access Policy
- Link to UHH’s EU funded projects