Registration and Particulars
Prerequisites for the Certificate International Competence (CIC)
1. Start by registering (non-binding) via our online registration form.
2. If your registration is approved, you will receive an email including detailed information about CIC and your checklist.
3. You will automatically receive our email newsletter with useful information about current events and CIC cooperation partners.
4. Your checklist will help you keep track; it documents your successful CIC progress as you gradually add up components.
5. After completing at least three of the four components, please submit your checklist and all corresponding evidence (originals plus one duplicate). Office hour is Tuesday 4-5pm, Rentzelstraße 17. Please, make an appointment in advance via email!
6. You will receive your personal Certificate Intercultural Competence within a few days of handing in all documents.