Word for Academic Papers
Word is one of the most widely used programs to prepare academic papers. In this course, we will take an in-depth look at all of the major format requirements for academic papers (term papers, final theses, and dissertations).
- using Word effectively to format academic papers
- basic principles of laying out academic papers
- basic principles for working with formatting and document templates
- basic principles of design
- using paging and paragraph functions
- margins, page format, headers and footers
- tables of contents, keyword indexes, page overviews, structuring, and numbering
- tables of figures as well as tables, footnotes, and endnotes
Please note: Block seminar — attendance is mandatory on both course dates!
Date: Sat, 30.11.2019 and Sun, 01.12.2019, 10 am – 4 pm
Meeting point: tba online well in advance
Organizer: Blendi Ramaj, Diplom in business administration
(Registration starting on Sun, 13.10.2019, 12 noon; please click "Registration".)