Speaking English with Confidence (en)
Are you working on a BA, MA, or doctorate and want to improve your academic English? Is your English rusty due to a lack of practice? Then this online workshop is just the thing for you. On the first day, we will use group tasks, roll plays, and exercises to practice speaking English. And on the second day, we want to develop the skills needed to be successful and effective when speaking freely in English.
- overcome shyness in the classroom
- motivate yourself to speak English regularly
- use simple but grammatically correct English
- build a strong vocabulary
- grammatical mistakes frequently made by non-native speakers
- correct pronunciation and enunciation
- reading, speaking, listening, and writing exercises
- group activities and role-plays to build confidence
Please note: This is not a language course. For this event, you should already have attained level B1/B2 in English. This workshop aims to support and motivate you to use your English skills in your day-to-day studies or work in such a way that you enjoy speaking the language and experience success.
Date: Sat 24.05.2020, 1pm - 5pm
Place: Zoom (Link will be send via e-mail)
Organizer: Sadiq Rahman, MA English Literatur
(click on "Registration".)