This course builds upon the course Excel for Beginners.
- further development of basic Excel skills
- proficiency in using formulas and functions
- applying new skills in practical situations
- working with large tables, sorting and filtering large quantities of data
- using advanced functions
- creating and adapting Pivot tables
- basic use of macros
- working with practical examples
- advanced tips and tricks for working with Excel
Please note: Block seminar — attendance is mandatory on both course dates!
Date: Sat, 14.12.2019 and Sun, 15.12.2019, 10 am – 4 pm
Place: tba online well in advance
Organizer: Blendi Ramaj, Diplom in business administration
(Registration starting on Sun, 13.10.2019, 12 noon; please click "Registration".)