Excel for Beginners
Excel is one of the most commonly used Microsoft Office programs. This course will introduce you to the world of Excel. It focuses on practical exercises using the computer.
- basic use of Excel
- using and understanding basic Excel functions
- proficient use of options using practical examples
- basic principles of tables (filling out, moving, copying)
- using formulas and functions
- using relative, absolute, and combined cell references
- creating and quickly designing diagrams
- creating tables and linking pages and data
- tips and tricks for working with Excel
Please note: Block seminar — attendance is mandatory on both course dates!
Date: Sat, 07.12.2019 and Sun, 08.12.2019, 10 am – 4 pm
Meeting point: tba online well in advance
Organizer: Blendi Ramaj, Diplom in business administration
(Registration starting on Sun, 24.11.2019, 12 noon; please click "Registration". Both courses are identical. Please register for only one.)