English Connect and Recharge: Speaking English with Confidence
Are you working on a BA, MA, or doctorate and want to improve your academic English? Is your English rusty due to a lack of practice? Then this workshop is just the thing for you.
- overcome shyness in the classroom
- motivate yourself to speak English regularly
- use simple but grammatically correct English
- build a strong vocabulary
- grammatical mistakes frequently made by non-native speakers
- correct pronunciation and enunciation
- reading, speaking, listening, and writing exercises
- group activities and role-plays to build confidence
Please note: This is not a language course. For this event, you should already have attained level B1/B2 in English. This workshop aims to support and motivate you to use your English skills in your day-to-day studies or work in such a way that you enjoy speaking the language and experience success.
Block seminar: attendance is mandatory on both course dates!
Date: Thu, 07.11.2019 and Fri, 08.11.2019, 1 – 6 pm
Place: Rentzelstraße 17, conference room (ground floor)
Organizer: Sadiq Rahman, MA in English literature
(Registration starting on Sun, 13.10.2019, 12 noon; please click "Registration".)