- I have submitted my application. What happens now?
As soon as all your documents have been uploaded to our application portal, we will forward your application to a selection committee to check all requirements have been met. After the selection committee confirms you are eligible to take part in our program, we will send you a Confirmation of Acceptance. This will also include information on the next steps, and list the amount you need to pay. The selection process may take up to 4 weeks.
- When will I receive more information about the program?
We will send you all the information you need to know about your participation in the online summer school program when we send the Confirmation of Acceptance. You will receive the final course timetable and detailed program information 4 weeks before the course begins.
- When are my program fees due?
Once we have sent the Confirmation of Acceptance, you have 14 days to transfer the program fees. Unfortunately, we do not have a PayPal account, and we are unable to accept cash transactions on campus.
- What is covered in the program fees?
The program fees include:
- 3 or 4 week program (core and supplementary program)
- language course
- official certificate
- course materials
- extracurricular activities
- When is the language course?
The 16-hour language course will take place during the first week, beginning on Tuesday. Classes are offered either from 9 am to 1 pm or 4 to 8 pm CEST. Students can choose which time they would like to participate in the language course.
- What language level is the course?
We offer a beginner and intermediate course, based on your proficiency. You can indicate your language level in the application portal.
- I am a German native speaker. Do I need to take part in the course?
If you are a native German speaker or possess advanced German skills (C1/C2) then you are not required to take part in this course. In that case you will get a discount on the course fees.
- When does the Summer School start?
The Summer School program starts on 5 July.
- When will I get the course timetable?
The final timetable will be sent to you approximately 4 weeks before the course begins.
- Can I get a grade for participating in the program?
Of course! Please indicate that you would like a grade in the application portal, so we can make the required arrangements.
- Do I have to pay for the extracurricular activities?
No, all extra-curricular activities are covered in the program fees.