Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, updated information
Hamburg International Summer School is going to take place online in July 2021. More information about the program and the application is coming soon.
Requirements for application
- Enrolled as a 4th-year-bachelor's student (except Health Economics), master's student or doctoral researcher
- Advanced knowledge in related fields (Health Economics)
- Certificate of English language proficiency (equivalent to TOEFL 78)
- Excellent academic record
What documents shall be submitted?
- Short motivational statement (200–250 words)
- Certificate of completed degree program (bachelor's/master's degree or equivalent)*
- Transcripts of Record with grade point average (GPA)
- Language certificate or proof that you are/were enrolled in an English-language study program
*Not applicable for bachelor's students in 4th year of study.
How to submit an application?
Please apply using our application portal. Application period starts on 15 February 2020.
We are usually able to process your application within 2–3 weeks.