Requirements for application
- Enrolled as a 4th-year-bachelor's student (except Health Economics), master's student or doctoral researcher
- Advanced knowledge in related fields (Health Economics)
- Certificate of English language proficiency (equivalent to TOEFL 78)
- Excellent academic record
What documents shall be submitted?
- Short motivational statement (200–250 words)
- Certificate of completed degree program (bachelor's/master's degree or equivalent)*
- Transcripts of Record with grade point average (GPA)
- Language certificate or proof that you are/were enrolled in an English-language study program
*Not applicable for bachelor's students in 4th year of study.
How to submit an application?
Please apply using our application portal. Application period starts on 1 March 2021.
We are usually able to process your application within 2–3 weeks.