Training and Coaching
Do you have no clue how to write an academic paper? Do you want to hone your computer skills? Are you seeking an intercultural training before your study period abroad? Are you struggling with selecting a PhD program or lost in questions about entering the job market after completing your degree? Come and check out our broad variety of course offerings!
Our courses will help you with the above questions. Also, they offer a great opportunity to meet and interact with other students who are facing the same challenges.
- PIASTA Intercultural Living and Learning: intercultural training, acquisition of key skills, public speaking skills, computer skills
- Center for Academic Advising and Psychological Counseling: time management skills, organizational skills, academic writing workshops, exam preparation, public speaking skills, academic advising
- Career Center: seminars, workshops, career advising, application check
- Writingcenter Multilingualism: workshops, writing practice groups, writer's café for multilingual (teaching degree) students from immigrant backgrounds
- Regional Computing Center, RRZ: IT courses