The DAAD is funding eight projects within the Trilateral Network with a total of €250,000 in the current funding phase from 2019-2021.
Previoulsly twelve projects have already been funded with a total of €840,000 in the first funding phase from 2015-2018. Moreover, several projects have been established outside of the DAAD funding scheme.
Additonally, a first joint call for applications for MQ-FU-HAM Funding 2020 was made in September 2019. In 2020/21, 6 projects will receive implementation funding from the partner universities. The projects will be coordinated in 3 faculties and include 2 bilateral (MQ-HAM) and 4 trilateral projects. Funding will be provided for a year.
Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences
Faculty of Medicine
- Cancer Proteomics (DAAD funded)
- Development and evaluation of an intercultural training for adolescent problematic and pathological gamers (MQ-FU-HAM Funding 2020)
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Humanities
- China in Europe, Europe in China. Past and Present (DAAD funded)
- Internationalization in Humanities (DAAD funded)
- Film as Intercultural Facilitator of Knowledge
- Transnational Media Histories (DAAD funded)
- Modernisms and Modernities East, West and South: Comparing Literary and Cultural Experiences (DAAD funded)
- Theoretical Philosophy
- Public History
Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Natural Sciences
- Chemistry for Energy Materials (DAAD funded)
- Establishment of Joint Doctoral Degrees in Biology
- Sustainable Energy Landscapes and Climate Transformation of Urban Systems (DAAD funded)
- Laser Physics and Integrated Optics
- Development of a systematic global network architecture for building up a proteoform atlas (MQ-FU-HAM Funding 2020)
- Liveability of cities and the wellbeing of residents: a multi city case study of sustainable transportation in Hamburg, Shanghai and Sydney (MQ-FU-HAM Funding 2020)