International affairs information at the departments and other advising centers
International affairs contacts at the departments
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Humanities
- ERASMUS office of the Faculty of Humanities: Von-Melle-Park 6, 14th floor, room 1364, contact
- ERASMUS information at the Institute of English and American Studies
- Exchange programs of the Institute of Romance Languages and Literature
- ERASMUS information at the Department of History
- Information for outgoings from the Asien-Afrika-Institut
- ERASMUS advising in the Institute of Anthropological Studies in Culture and History
- Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Psychology and Human Movement
- Faculty of Business Administration (Hamburg Business School)
Further University and campus facilities for students
- Campus Center The Campus Center pages contain information on academic regulations and requirements.
- BeSI The Advising Center for Social and International Affairs helps students and prospective students solve social, personal and financial problems occurring in connection with University studies.
External advising facilities
- German Academic Exchange Service (Deutscher Akademischer Auslandsdienst, DAAD) Kennedyallee 50, 53175 Bonn, tel: 0228-8820 The comprehensive DAAD information service will facilitate your internet research.
- Embassies and consulates Many foreign embassies or consulates in Germany have cultural affairs offices that offer advisinig about study options and conditions in the resepctive countries.
- Zentrale Auslands- und Fachvermittlung, ZAV (Central Placement Services) of the Bundesagentur für Arbeit (German Federal Employment Agency)
The Central Placement Services(ZAV) of the Bundesagentur für Arbeit informs about jobs and internships, continuing education/studies, and options for vocational training and studying in Europe. Their publication series "Mobil in Europa" (mobility in Europe) offers practical advice and a great first overview if you are planning a work or study period abroad.