When: Thu, 18.02.2021 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Where: Hamburg Research Academy, Gorch-Fock-Wall 7, 20354 Hamburg
Internationalization and international cooperation provide a growing demand for skilled work forces at the job market. Working and conducting research in academia offer a lot of opportunities for skills development and career opportunities in international working environments – inside and outside of academia. Therefore, researchers need to be familiar with their skills, develop ideas about career possibilities in international working fields, clarify motivations and their individual work-life balance and develop perspectives for the individual career development.
This workshop aims to provide orientation about career opportunities and skills required in international working environments.
- International career paths between academia – profit – non-profit
- Understanding organizational structures and employers needs
- Work-Life-Balance – mobility and flexibility between work and individual frameworks
- Developing a skills profile from motivations, values and capabilities
- Fostering skills for collaboration and international working environments
- Input, Knowledge Transfer
- Group work
- Coaching units for self-reflection
- Orientation about career paths in international working fields
- Development of an international professional skills profile
- Self-reflection on career planning and individual motivations
This workshop is open to all users of the Hamburg Research Academy. The participation is free of charge. Please register here.