Career Day—from study to work
Two days for professional orientation and planning your career
This full-day session is aimed at Universität Hamburg students and graduates from all subjects looking to start work in the near future.
We would like to invite you to participate in small group discussions (5–10 students) with companies. These companies will present the opportunities they offer for starting and advancing a career, as well as their trainee programs, career options, work models, their approach to balancing family and career, sustainability strategies, corporate structure, and their international relationships.
Experience reports on Career Day are available in the Career Center blog (in German only).
The next Career Day is scheduled for:
Tue 01.12. and Wed 02.12.2020
Companies for Career Day
- AC Christes & Partner (Wirtschaftsprüfung und Steuerberatung)
- Container xChange (Logistik oder IT Plattform für Container Logistik)
- EDEKA (Handel)
- Horváth & Partners (Unternehmensberatung)
- Ingress - A Cytel Company (Health Research)
- Kainos (Digitale Lösungen)
- LIDL (Handel)
- Phrase (Dynport GmbH) (Softwareentwicklung)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH Deutschland (Wirtschaftsprüfung)
- SAP SE (Unternehmensberatung)
- SOLCOM (Personaldienstleistung)
- Unilever (Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG))
Students and graduates (up to 2 years after graduating) from all subjects from Universität Hamburg and the Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH). Participation is free.
Register online from November 2020
Please note Career Day events do not count towards your workshop contingent for the semester.
The Career Day 2020 will take place as an online event (via ZOOM) for the first time..
More information for companies: Career Day for companies