Career Day is an event that helps you think about and plan your career. It takes place at the start of December in the Career Center at Universität Hamburg.
The next Career Day is scheduled for:
Tue 01.12. and Wed 02.12.2020
Have interesting discussions with students and graduates in a friendly and cozy atmosphere at the Career Center.
- present themselves over 90 minutes;
- get to know students and graduates in small group discussions (maximum 20 people); and
- enjoy one-one-one informal chats.
As a maximum of 24 companies may take part in Career Day, we recommend you register (see contact details below) as soon as possible.
- ongoing posting of information and news articles on the Career Center website (e.g., from August)
- articles in the monthly Career Center Newsletter
- continuous postings in the Career Center social media channels (general and individual company presentations)
- flyers (general interest and field specific) and poster displays in the Career Center and other University advertising spaces
- individual dates for company discussions posted under ‟Career Calendar” on www.stellenwerk-hamburg.de
We will partly integrate your logo and name your company with a link to its homepage.