Career Day is a series of events to promote professional orientation and career planning. It is held in early December at the Career Center of Universität Hamburg.
The next Career Day is scheduled for:
no current date yet
Engage in fascinating discussions with students and graduates in an intimate “living room” setting at the Career Center.
As a company, you will have the opportunity to:
- introduce yourself in a 90-minute window;
- get to know potential employees in personal discussion (in small groups of no more than 20 persons); and
- engage in more in-depth individual discussions at an informal get-together.
You should be aware, however, that the Career Day 2021 will prospectively once again be held as an online event due to measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The informal get-together in the conservatory has therefore unfortunately been canceled.
A maximum of 24 companies can take part in the Career Day. For this reason we recommend that you register promptly (see contact below).
- Ongoing notices and new articles on the Career Center website (from approximately August onward)
- Articles in the monthly Career Center newsletter
- Ongoing posts in the Career Center social media channels (general and individual presentation of companies)
- Via flyers (general and subject-specific) and posters hung at the Career Center and other advertising spaces around the University
- Company talks as individually bookable appointments in the “Career calendar” section of www.stellenwerk-hamburg.de
- Your logo will be incorporated wherever appropriate and your company will appear by name with a link to its homepage.